The Fintastic Fishsitter: A Big Fat Zombie Goldfish Adventure by Mo O’Hara
hardcover edition 2016
Six Really Important Tips for Fish-Sitting a Zombie Goldfish:
1. Keep Fang away from Frankie
2. Zombie goldfish only eat green food (moldy Brussels sprouts, green jelly beans, stinky pond slime)
3. All kittens can be pretty sneaky but Fang is SUPER sneaky
4. Watch out for Frankie’s eyes he can hypnotize you
5. Did we mention that Fang the vampire kitten is TROUBLE?
6. Seriously, keep Fang away from Frankie!
When Sami agrees to zombie-sit Frankie, her neighbor’s BIG FAT ZOMBIE GOLDFISH, she is looking forward to fun afternoon in the paddling pool with her favorite “swishy fishy.” Unfortunately, Fang, the mostly-evil vampire kitten, has a different idea. She’s looking forward to a BIG FAT ZOMBIE GOLDFISH snack!
Will Sami and Frankie be able to stop Fang’s evil plan? Come find out in this fin-tastic picture book addition to the New York Times-Bestselling series.